Friday 1 August 2014

25 Random Facts About Me




  1. I don't like Coke. I am scared of it
  2. I'm obsessed with halloumi
  3. I'm petrified of dogs
  4. I never drank tea until Uni and I've still never made myself a cup
  5. I haven't had my hair cut in a salon since the day before I started University (September 2012)
  6. I've only ever travelled within Europe
  7. I have pretty much been every natural hair colour from blonde-black at some point
  8. When I was younger I auditioned and got to be part of Bugsy Malone in the Neptune Theatre (Liverpool)
  9. I self-taught myself HTML and how to use Photoshop whilst I was in primary school
  10. My natural hair colour is blonde
  11. I love the Kardashians
  12. After moving to Manchester for Uni, I've decided I don't want to live in Liverpool in the future!
  13. I once won £620 playing roulette on William Hill online from a free £10 starting promo and lost it all
  14. I also won £130 playing on the games section of the National Lottery website (and kept it)
  15. Beyoncé is the best concert I've ever been to
  16. I could eat chocolate all day
  17. I am scared to hold baby's in case I snap them half. Yes I know, weird.
  18. When I was 10/11 I recorded an album called The Kelsey Factory in my bedroom. I wish I could sing!
  19. I've known what I want to be when I'm older since I was 13. Now I'm not sure!
  20. I used to draw my own fashion collections called 'Miss K'
  21. If I had a child now I'd call it Noah or Coral (Coral said in the American way)
  22. All I drink in Uni is fizzy flavoured water as it's so cheap but tasty
  23. I don't sleep until 4am-6am when I have nothing to wake up early for (most days during summer)
  24. I could watch American reality TV all day. And I do.
  25. I've tried to start a blog at least 5 times!
I hope this has given you a little more insight into my life!

@kelseyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment